Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wednesday 9th December

Hello Squirrels and happy Wednesday. I hope you enjoyed yesterday's videos. I've definitely learned a new skill making those. I've decided to post a picture of a Christmas squirrel every day for you all. Here is today's find: 


Thank you to everyone who tackled yesterday's home learning with a smile and sent in fantastic work. Here are today's tasks:

(1) Maths facts

(2) SPAG

(3) Writing (yes... it's more Kevin the carrot!)

I also have another optional active advent challenge for you: 

Have a great Wednesday Squirrels and I will see you here tomorrow for more home learning 😀

From Miss Cartwright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...