Monday, December 7, 2020

Tuesday 8th December

Hello to you Squirrels. I hope you are all well and enjoyed your weekend. I wasn't expecting to be blogging for home learning again in 2020 but here we are! I hope you are staying inside and keeping chilled.  

Luckily for you, I am here to help you stay busy. Your home learning is going to be a little different from last time, so please let me know how you get on. By now you will have received an email from Mrs Davies explaining how everything will work. Please send the work in a single email each day with a few words on how you got on (anything tricky etc). 

You have 3 tasks to complete. I recommend tackling each challenge at a time with plenty of breaks. I have put together videos for each of the tasks, which are available on YouTube. Click the links below to access each video. 

(1) Maths facts

(2) SPAG 

(3) Writing

Here is an optional active activity to stretch your body.

I hope you have great fun writing Kevin the Carrot's Adventure (chapter 1). I can't wait to read them! Please email me with all your work and let me know how you get on. If you have any questions or need some help, you can find me at whaddonteachers@gmail.com. 

From Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...