Sunday, December 13, 2020

Monday 14th December

Hello Squirrels and happy Monday to you! I hope you had a lovely, restful weekend filled with Christmas crafts, Christmas films and advent calendar chocolates (yum!). I also hope you are feeling ready for more home learning and another Christmas squirrel. 


Here is today's home learning. If you can, please send me all of the work in one single email. 



(2) SPAG

(3) Writing - It's the final chapter for Kevin the Carrot! 

I hope you have a fun and busy day today Squirrels. Please contact me on the Whaddon Teachers emails if you need anything. 

From Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...