Thursday, December 10, 2020

Friday 11th December

Hello Squirrels and a very happy Friday to you! Today is Save the Children's Christmas jumper day, so I hope you are wearing your Christmas jumpers! Visit their website to learn about all the amazing work Save the Children do and you can donate some money if you are able to. Reasons to smile today:

(1) It's Friday so tomorrow is the weekend!

(2) This time next week we will all be back at school having a Christmas party... hooray!

(3) Today's blog is full of non-compulsory, creative Christmas activities. 

(4) The return of Mrs McKee's wonderful Friday singalongs. Watch here. 

(5) Another Christmas squirrel: 

We know how hard you have worked this week, so please use today to catch up on any missed tasks from the week and to get your Christmas crafting on. I will still be on emails today if you need my help or you'd like to send photos of any of your creations to me. 


I hope you have a very festive Friday Squirrels. Send me any amazing work you do! I will see you on Monday for more maths, SPAG and writing videos. 

From Miss Cartwright (who is wearing a Christmas jumper) 🎅🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...