Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Wednesday 24th February

Good morning and happy Wednesday to you Squirrels. How are you today? 

I'm going to whisper this quietly so we don't scare it away... I think Spring is finally here!! 

I'm seeing lots of beautiful snowdrops, daffodils and crocuses flowering around my village and in my garden. When I went for a walk in the sunshine yesterday, I got too hot in my coat! All of this makes me very happy indeed. 

I can't wait to do lots of outdoor learning with you when we get back to school and (hopefully) enjoy the spring sunshine. 


Warning! Today's super sentence work is quite noisy...




I hope the sun is shining where you are today Squirrels.

From Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...