Thursday, February 25, 2021

Forest School Friday - 26th February

 Hello Squirrels,

It's good to be back. I hope you all had a nice, relaxing half term. I am delighted that we will all be back at school soon. I've started to notice more and more signs of spring. There are daffodils blooming in my garden and I have seen lots of snowdrops and crocuses around on my mine and Daphne's walks. I have also noticed blue skies and milder weather which felt delightful.

                                              ♫ Spring 

There have been some exciting developments since I was last in touch.

See our chickens before they hatch

I would like to introduce you to our feathery friends. They hatched on Sunday  21st February and will be joining us in school shortly after we return. Now is a good time to start thinking of names for chickens as we will need to name them. Please write your ideas down and send them to me.

Meet the chicks at virtual forest school here

Please keep your eyes peeled for signs of spring. Keep and eye on the weather as well. If you remember, it was only a few weeks ago that it was freezing and we had snow. Think how the weather has changed and what you enjoy about certain types of weather. How does it make you feel? Share these ideas with your grown ups and listen to what weather conditions/seasons they like and why.  

Music with Mrs McKee

Friday Singalong

Singalong Lyrics




The Smartest Giant in Town Yoga

Have a wonderful weekend Squirrels and I will see you on Monday! Love from Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...