Thursday, May 14, 2020

Friday 15th May

Greetings to you my dear Squirrels and happy Friday! 

Of course, as you know, Friday means many good things. What is your favourite thing about Friday? Do you have a favourite day of the week at the moment? Lots of my days muddle into one and I am undecided on my favourite day. 

The good news is Henry W emailed me two (yes, two!) interesting facts on Wednesday. 

(1) It is impossible to lick your elbow. I've have already tried and failed, but you're welcome to have a go. Let me know if you can!
(2) Crocodiles can't stick their tongues out. Probably that is quite wise because some people think it is rude to stick your tongue out. 

Three more happy Friday things for you: 
(1) Mrs MacKee's next music lesson and singalong.

(2) An Axel in the woods in the sunshine photo for you


Here are some Friday activities for you:







I hope you have the happiest of Fridays and weekends Squirrels. I shall see you on Monday for more marble tasks and super Squirrel shout outs. 

Next week's book is one of my favourites. The character is an animal and he travels from one place to a very different place because he is very good at something. Can you guess the story? Find out on Monday!
Love from Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...