Thursday, April 30, 2020

Friday 1st May

Hello and happy Friday to you Squirrels! 

I was very surprised to find today is the 1st May today. As we are not updating our classroom Information Station everyday, I find that the dates are sneaking past me and I don't always know what day it is... I think I need to buy some 'days of the week' socks like Isla so I don't forget! 

Today is exciting because I can give you a link to the first of Mrs McKee's music lessons!

Music Lesson 1
Singalong Number 1




Today's blog has a buzzy theme to it. You have all been working for hard recently, buzzing away like little honey bees... so today's activities are all about bees! 

They are truly wonderful creatures and we should all be very thankful for them. I'm not going to tell you why though... you can learn that for yourself using these activities! Miss Boardman and I worked together over emails to organise these activities for you. If we were at school, we would be doing a 'Bee Mantle' right now, however, we think this is the next best thing. Enjoy and please email me with your favourite bee fact! 








As I am writing this blog, the weather keeps changing it's mind. One moment it's pouring with rain, then it's a thunder storm, then the sun comes out. If it is like that where you are, I hope you can either put on your waterproofs and go puddle jumping, snuggle up on the sofa with a film, or fetch binoculars and go rainbow hunting. 

Happy weekend!
Love from Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...