Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Wednesday 29th April

Hello to you, my favourite Squirrels. 

I hope you're having a good week and you're enjoying the George's Marvellous Medicine activities. It is lovely weather for ducks where I am at the moment! (Quack). I am missing the sunshine a little bit, but I keep reminding myself that rain is good. All plants and trees need rain to grow. Everywhere will look lovely and green when this rain is finished! 

Until the rain stops, I have pictures from my recent sunshine dog walks. Here is one from the other evening. Bonus point if you can spot your furry friend Axel... 


Here are some activities to keep you busy: 

Why not have a look at tally charts to record the birds you spot? Year 2, you might want to give pictograms a go. You can find more examples of pictograms on Maths No Problem textbook 2A, chapter 8. 

There a lots of tutorials on YouTube for flower drawing. Watch the careful sketching of the daffodil here.






I hope you enjoy these activities. If it's raining where you are this week, why not get your wellies and waterproofs on and go puddle jumping? Who in your family can make the biggest splash!?

Have fun!
Love from Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...