Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday 11th January

Hello Squirrels and happy Monday. I wish you a fun and busy week. I hope you had a good weekend. 

Mrs Davies said it was great to see so many of you on Zoom on Friday and I've seen some amazing drawings in the style of Rob Biddulph. I hope you're looking forward to another week of our mantle story!





If you haven't yet received feedback from last week's work, it will be arriving today. 

Please remember to keep reading every day and practise your maths facts and spellings. Here is a link to all of the maths facts for Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3. Please begin practising Spring 1 maths facts and let me know if you have any questions. 

Have a great day Squirrels!
From Miss Cartwright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...