Monday, July 6, 2020

Tuesday 7th July

Happy Tuesday Squirrels. 
 
I hope you had a great Monday telling stories and completing the daily mile challenge. Do keep us updated on how you are completing your daily mile (it could even be done on a bike!). It's optional but a great challenge.

Today we have a story that Miss Nash taught me. I had never heard it before but now I love it and I know you will too!

 

Today is a maths challenge day. It is a tricky one that might make your brain ache, but I know you can do it. It will probably be easier if you print off or make some digit cards with 0-9 on. Please note that, although they appear the same, there is a difference between Year 1 and Year 2. 



Have a great day Squirrels and remember to take plenty of brain breaks if you're finding the maths tricky!

Love from Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...