Monday, January 25, 2021

Tuesday 26th January

Hello Squirrels and a happy Tuesday to you. 

Did you manage to play in the snow again yesterday? I went for the most beautiful, sunny, snowy walk and it made me very happy.


I loved the crunchy sound of the snow under my boots and the way it sparkled in the sunshine. I noticed it was quite soft and powdery at first but if you made a snowball and squeezed it, it turned to hard ice! 




If you are unable to print, please write the answers down and send them to me. 

I hope you have a fun, busy and interesting Tuesday Squirrels! 
From Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...