Sunday, January 24, 2021

Monday 25th January

Hello Squirrels and happy Monday! 

Did you have a Sunday snow day yesterday too? Isn't snow just the best thing!? I hope you were able to play outside in the snow. If you weren't, I hope you were able to snuggle up warm inside and drink hot chocolate while watching the snowflakes tumble down. I had a good snowy walk in the afternoon:



I also saw something that was even more exciting than the snow (yes, really!):


A wild otter swimming in the canal! I feel really lucky to have seen it swimming around and I'm very happy I was able to take a picture too. I've never seen an otter in the wild before and it left me with a big smile on my face. 





I hope you there is still some snow where you live Squirrels and that once you've finished your learning today you can go and play in it again. Please send us some of your snow pictures! 
From Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...