Monday, April 20, 2020

Hello Summer Term!

Hello to all my wonderful Squirrels! I hope you are happy and well and that you had a lovely Easter break. Did you get any Easter eggs or do any fun Easter activities?

As I'm sure you might have guessed, I spent the most of the Easter holidays outside in the sunshine. My top Easter activities were: reading in the sunshine, walking in the sunshine, baking and Easter egg munching.



Have you and your adults had a chance to look at the new home learning websites Miss Nash and I sent to you over Easter? You can now use Maths No Problem! parent guides and the GraphoGame app for reading. The Maths No Problem parent guides may be useful for helping you complete this week's compulsory maths activity on 3D shapes. Year 1 see Chapter 8 and Year 2 see Chapter 12. See ParentMail for more information.

Marble Jar Update: 
Some wise Squirrels have used the Easter holidays to catch up on missed marbles, so here is what your marble jars are currently looking like. Keep it up! If your name isn't on here, you have 3 marbles or less. Remember, if you complete all 3 compulsory activities before next Monday, I will be able to add another 3 marbles to your jar.


Here are this weeks marble activities. These are compulsory (to be sent to me before next Monday) and will win marbles for your jar.






This activity is optional and very compassionate:


As always Squirrels, I love hearing from you. I have missed you over the Easter break and can't wait to see what you've been up to on emails. 

Adult Squirrels: if there is anything I can help you with, any questions or queries, please let me know. I am here to help and always value blog feedback. 

Stay safe and keep in touch!
Love from Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...