Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Thursday 4th February

Good morning to you, my favourite type of Squirrel! 

I had such a great time zooming you all yesterday and I have really missed you! Lots of you are looking very grown up... 

I will say it again and again, you are all doing a FANTASTIC JOB! I am a very proud teacher and I hope you can keep going until half term. 

Chapter 17

Optional report writing template

**Adult Squirrels! Some children wrote very detailed notes on Tuesday about their creature that is almost a report already. Instead of writing a brand new one, please work with them to edit and improve what they have already written, focusing on spellings, openers and conjunctions. Thank you!**

SPAG video

Sorting un- and dis- worksheet

Prefix dis- word search

I will be sending any resources and follow up emails from yesterday's zoom sessions today. 

After zooming all day yesterday I went for a much needed walk and saw a beautiful sunset, which I thought you might like to see too!


Have a great Thursday Squirrels! From Miss Cartwright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 10th December

  Hello Squirrels, The classroom is now looking very Christmassy and the excitement levels have been taken to a whole new level. That said, ...